Saturday, September 19, 2009

Poor neglected blog

So it's been awhile. I've started a podcast and put out a half dozen episodes since the last time this saw the light of day. But anyway let's get to fun part. AION. Well I've picked up Aion and it's pretty consumed my MMO side of things. So this blog is going to change gears and head towards a journey through Atreia through the eyes of Ordocorvi.

If you listen to the podcast you might find this dull cause I will most likely cover them in here as well as in the podcast. However you might find interesting tid bits in here that I will cover in more depth.

So onto the meat of the entry. I created my two characters for the launch of Aion today here's some pictures:





So yeah I've Ordocorvi for Asmo on Israphel and Ordocorvi on Nezekan for Elyos. My main on Israphel is going to be a cleric. My alt on Nezekan is going to be a gladiator for fun. I am super excited for the next week or so. I'm going on a mini vacation so I won't be very active during the first week of Aion but I'll definitely find time.

So yeah keep an eye for me and what I'm doing and changes to this blog.

1 comment: